Specific terms and conditions of trading are shown on the reverse of our current price list.
Email and Internet Use
- All actual orders must go to email@example.com
- All emails involved with support of a general nature must go to: firstname.lastname@example.org This is important because support is covered by several engineers, and individually addressed emails should ONLY be used when that engineer has been identified as being directly involved in the actual design for a specific site. The support site is logged, so that the message can be given to an engineer able to deal with the matter.
- Even where a DP number exists for a job, there is an advantage in using the support address, giving the DP number in the subject line. This can speed procedures, as our engineers are sometimes away on site visits, holidays, etc. and someone else may be able to act if the request needs urgent attention.
- Please avoid any words in the subject line which could be interpreted as being an undesirable SPAM message. This scourge may result in a message being filtered incorrectly. Ampetronic has been targeted by spam generators and others, and our undesirable email volume is very significant.
- Do ensure that the correct spelling is used for the email addresses, as we cannot cope with an ultra-wide range of potential options in how an address is entered.
Full details of the Ampetronic warranty can be found in the Warranty section.
Head Office:Ampetronic Ltd, Unit 2, Trentside Business Village, Farndon Road, Newark, NG24 4XB, United Kingdom
Company Registration Number: 2095350 (England & Wales)
VAT Registration Number: 450008300
We understand the importance or maintaining and protecting your privacy and will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone.
When you engage in certain activities on this site, such as registering for an event, subscribing to a newsletter, or downloading information we may ask you to provide certain information about yourself by filling in an online form. The information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used to support your relationship with us. From time to time we may use this information to provide you with relevant information we think would be of particular interest. At a minimum we will always give you the opportunity to opt out of receiving such direct marketing. We will follow local requirements, such as allowing you to opt in before receiving unsolicited contact, where applicable.
We use information we hold about you to monitor the use of the site and to keep records of traffic flows to the site. This may be by using a "cookie" or small piece of information stored on your computer's hard drive by your browser. The cookies that we use contain no personal information that could be used to identify you. It is possible to configure your browser so that cookies are not used automatically but this may prevent you from having the benefit of some of the site's features.
We work closely with other organisations and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include processing credit card payments, sending postal mail and email, and customer service. They are provided with personal information necessary to perform the task and may not use it for any other purpose.
Account and other personal information will be released by us when we believe it is necessary to comply with law.
This site includes links to other sites which we consider may be of interest to you. We cannot and have not reviewed all of the sites linked to this site and cannot be liable for their content. Users link to other sites at their own risk and use such sites according to the terms and conditions of use of such sites.
By using the website you consent to the collection and use of your information as described in this policy.
The material on our site is given for general information only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should take specific advice before taking a course of action as we do not accept directly or indirectly any responsibility for loss arising directly or indirectly from reliance on information on this site.
Given that the Internet uses an open system we cannot warrant that the site and downloads reach you virus-free. You must, therefore, take all appropriate precautions for your own safety.
Entire contents © 2000-2011. All rights reserved.