Welcome to the Ampetronic product information section, for details of distributors, warranties and an explanation of our class market leading technology please use the navigation on the left, or click on the categories below for individual product data.
Loopworks Measure iOS App
Loopworks™ is a unique suite of online and App-based tools and resources designed by Ampetronic to enable its customers to understand, specify and design Hearing Loop systems.
Loopworks Measure combines an iOS phone or tablet App that utilises a self-calibrating Receiver that together become the most accurate, dedicated field strength meter (FSM) currently available. The App and Receiver are supported by the Loopworks online database and reporting tools.
Designed for iOS 8 and up, the Loopworks Measure App will not function without the Loopworks Measure Receiver Hardware
The Loopworks system helps those with even the most rudimentary training to measure the magnetic field produced by a Hearing Loop system (otherwise known as an Induction Loop) to either assess whether a system is functional or to measure it against the IEC 60118-4 Standard for Hearing Loop performance.
Download the manual here
Once users have created and signed in to their Loopworks account, the App can synchronise collected data with the Loopworks online portal, making it possible for users to view, analyse and share their results online. Users can also create test and certification reports. When using the online Loopworks environment there is also support available from our loop experts via telephone or Live Chat.
Loopworks Measure iOS App Features (requires Receiver hardware):
- Meter mode; Field Strength, Background Noise & Frequency Response
- Digital metering displays with resolution of +/- 0.5 dB
- Contextual Help Menu
- Automatically synchronises data with Loopworks online database when signed in and a wireless connection is/becomes available
- Record audio samples function (when signed in to a Loopworks Account)
- Walk-through Guides; Site Assessment, Quick Test, Commissioning, Commissioning a Service Point
Loopworks Measure Online Tools Features
- Analyse data captured using the Measure iOS App
- View your own work, or that of a colleague working at the same company
- Set up systems and test points prior to going to site (synchronise with the App prior to attending site in the event that no network connection is available).
- Playback back audio and get support and analysis from Ampetronic
- Generate technical reports (automatically from the App or by manual entry)
- Generate commissioning reports and conformity to Standard certificates
Product Code: App